TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cape Town Swing: The non-profit organisation behind Mother City Hop 2017
The attendee: The persons attending Mother City Hop 2017
In order to attend Mother City Hop 2017, the attendee must:
- Receive approval of their completed registration form; and
- Make complete payment for their ticket.
- Purchase the ticket for which the registration was approved: tickets purchased for which a registration was not received and approved will be deemed invalid.
- In the case of registering as a lead-follow pair, both parties must be registered and paid up before tickets will be issued.
Refunds for Mother City Hop 2017 tickets may be issued for tickets cancelled according to the following rules:
In purchasing a ticket to Mother City Hop, the attendee agrees:
- That Cape Town Swing will not be held responsible for any loss, expense, damage or injury incurred by the attendee;
- To respect their teachers, fellow attendees and festival volunteers in accordance with the Cape Town Swing Code of Conduct;
- That they will attend only classes in the level and role specified on their ticket, or assigned by teachers during auditions or at any stage during the festival;
- That Cape Town Swing may change the teacher line up, bands and DJ’s without notice or refund;
- That Cape Town Swing reserves the right to revoke, without refund, any ticket purchased by attendees that do not respect these terms and conditions, or who do not follow our Code of Conduct.
Cancellation and Refund
- A 75% refund will be issued for cancellations made before the 20th December 2017.
- A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations made between the 20th December 2017 and the 20th January 2018.
- A 25% refund will be issued for cancellations made between the 20th January and the 20th February 2018.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after the 20th February 2017.
- Cancellations affect the registration of the attendee’s sign-up partner, and they will be placed on the waiting list if there is one.
- These rules apply under all circumstances, including last minute flight changes, injuries or any other event.
In the case that the attendee is unable to attend, they may sell or give their ticket to another only if the Cape Town Swing team agrees that the person replacing them is of the same level and role as the registration was for, or if their level will benefit the overall balance of the classes.
In the case that the festival is cancelled or rescheduled, Cape Town Swing will refund attendees the ticket purchased for Mother City Hop 2017, minus transfer and administrative costs, but no other costs incurred.